Favors

EDIBLE CHOCOLATE MENUS!!!

I'm looking for edible milk chocolate menus for my favors to give to the guest, and to also add a little spunk to my wedding, but I'm having a little trouble finding where to buy them. If anyone knows some websites or any one who sells nice chocolate engraved edible menus PLEASE let me know. THANKS:)

Re: EDIBLE CHOCOLATE MENUS!!!

• edited December 2011
    Looks expensive, but here is a site that does engraved chocolate wedding menus: [url]http://tinyurl.com/chocolatemenu[/url]. 
  • sheenar1sheenar1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Oh my thanks sooooooooo much. These look really nice and they are way cheaper than the one place I contacted...but I do wish that they were a little cheaper than that...lol But thanks alot :0)
  • edited December 2011
    What a neat idea! Good luck!
  • Did you ever find a cheaper resource? This is such an awesome idea!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_edible-chocolate-menus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:10353742Post:61704582">EDIBLE CHOCOLATE MENUS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Oh my thanks sooooooooo much. These look really nice and they are way cheaper than the one place I contacted...but I do wish that they were a little cheaper than that...lol But thanks alot :0)
    Posted by sheenar1[/QUOTE]
  • If you are still looking for a less expensive chocolate menu, take a look at Chocolate Dreams and Wishes.  Their menus are really cool and are not as expensive.  I did the chocolate Place Cards and they were a huge hit.  Hope this helps.
  • SEN1781 said:

Did you ever find a cheaper resource? This is such an awesome idea!

In Response to EDIBLE CHOCOLATE MENUS!!!:
     Oh my thanks sooooooooo much. These look really nice and they are way cheaper than the one place I contacted...but I do wish that they were a little cheaper than that...lol But thanks alot :0)
    Posted by sheenar1
    @SEN1781 - This thread is over 4 years old.  The original poster is no longer around.  Next time, please start a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards