Ohio-Northeast
Options

Hair/makeup lakewood r.river

Can anyone suggest a good place for my bridal party and me to get our hair done?  I need to stay in the lakewood/rocky river/ cleveland area.  (by cleveland area I mean around the west 150th kamns corner area)  I'm so lost on who to pick.  Any suggestions would be a big help.  Thanks!!!!!

Re: Hair/makeup lakewood r.river

• Options
    aswoapaswoap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Color Nation in Rocky River because that is where I get my hair done all the time. I love my girl (Megan) and its a nice Salon. I had my hair and makeup done there for our e-pics and everything looked great!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm also looking for a salon in that area. i don't have a regular salon, but i was considering revelations on detroit road in lakewood. i also considered dramatics (i'm having my mani/pedi there the day before), but they don't have a make up person right now.
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I moved to Lakewood last May and went to Revelations. I was honestly not impressed and went back to my old salon in Ohio City-Zen Metro Spa. They're awesome! If you are looking to stay in Lakewood or RR, I have good things about Charles Scott and Color Nation although I have never been to those two places myself. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Dante Lucci in River and they are all wonderful there!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    pamela626pamela626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Dante Lucci in Rocky River as that is my regular salon and my stylist actually does all the brides' hair.  They are a bit on the expensive side in my opinion.  In Lakewood, I used to go to Styling Tips which would be much more moderately priced.  It's on Madison in a little plaza. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I was actually leaning towards color nation or dante lucci. My salon is in Willoughby  and we would never make it back in time. So, I had planned on using revelations but when i called the girl the was so rude and had no idea what was going on. Oh well!!!  Thanks so much for your suggestions. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Brandy at Color by Numbers on Detroit in Lakewood, she's so nice and I've always been happy with her cuts.  I haven't done my hair trial yet so hoping she's as good at wedding hair as normal hair!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards