Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Planning South America: Brazil & Peru

We're starting to carve out our honeymoon plan and are leaning toward Brazil & Peru. The only continents I haven't been to yet are S. America, Australia & Antarctica (spendier!) so I'm REALLY excited to check it off my bucket list.

My fiance's sister (and her 6 month old daughter!!!!) live in a major city in Brazil. Then hiking the Inca trail & seeing Machu Picchu in Peru, then central Brazil for an Amazon boat tour. 

OMG OMG OMG

If you've been these places and have suggestions I'm all ears.

Re: Planning South America: Brazil & Peru

• Options
    I'm planning my honeymoon around hiking the Inca Trail as well. For the life of me, I tried EVERY which way to fit Brazil into our trip too but it's just so expensive to get from one country to another in South America. Now we're leaning towards just doing Peru for 10-12 days.

Sounds like fun!
  • Options
    Odd. That's not what my tiny bit of research has showed. I use Kayak for multi-destination flights because they cobble together from all the airlines. Going to either Peru or Brazil is about 1000-1500 depending on where. Adding the other two hops for us only looks like another 500$. In my opinion that's totally worth it to get amazon boating and a tiny niece out of the deal.

10 days in Peru would still be amazing, but don't rule out Brazil unless you've looked a ton at flight options.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards