Ohio-Toledo

NWR--Pet Accommodations near Cedar Point XP

Hi ladies!

I know this board probably encompasses a huge area, but I'm hoping someone on here might have some experience. We're taking a trip out to Cedar Point this August and we need some recommendations for pet kennels.  We're either looking for a kennel which boards overnight, or a clean, nice hotel that is pet friendly.

Any help is appreciated! TIA!

Re: NWR--Pet Accommodations near Cedar Point XP

• AngieB6AngieB6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure that Cedar Point actually has kennels where you can leave your anmials for like $15 a day.  Obviously, you will need to take them with you to your hotel, but while you're in the park, they have a place for them to stay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    221 Invitedimage 168 Attendingimage 33 Declinedimage 26 Not Repliedimage
    RSVP Date August 25
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, Angie! I actually saw that online, but our issue would be what to do with the dog at the end of the day. A lot of the pet-friendly hotels seem to have bad reviews for cleanliness.
  • AngieB6AngieB6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try searching in Port Clinton... right up the road, about 10 miles or so.   They might have some more options!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    221 Invitedimage 168 Attendingimage 33 Declinedimage 26 Not Repliedimage
    RSVP Date August 25
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We just had our hotel block at Staybridges Suites in Maumee, OH.  It's probably about an hour from Cedar Point but the hotel was very clean, allowed pets, and had a lot of amenities.  I recommend them.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Holiday Inn Express's are pet friendly
    I believe there is one in Sandusky
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much! I will look into all of these. You guys are the best :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards