Interracial Weddings
Options

One month to go!

Our wedding is exactly a month away!  I'm excited, and it's been neat to receive our RSVPs and get checks (like we ordered our rings yesterday!), but it definitely feels like it's crunch time. 

How's everyone else doing?

Re: One month to go!

• Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your last month of planning will FLY by. How's your checklist looking nowadays?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Like Ica315 said, it will fly by and you'll be married before you know it. On your wedding day, just take some time to look at everything and take it all in because it will go by so fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! 

Ica, the checklist looks good. Our rings arrived this week.  Then my RSVP date is this Friday, with more than half the invites outstanding, so I'm really hoping people will get on the ball and notify us.  We pay the balance on the cake in about a week and a half, and the final payment is due to our reception venue 10 days before the wedding.  Those are the big things.  Everything else is paid off, like ceremony venue  (except the chairs but that balance is due after the wedding) and most everything else.  Other than that stuff, it's all odds and ends (like I got my veil, TY cards, and other decor last Saturday, getting more stuff between now and then), buying BM and pastor gifts, and finishing up DIY projects.
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have a lot to deal with in these last few weeks. I definitely can't wait to see pictures!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards