Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Officiant help!

Long story short, the guy my mom has been saying could do my wedding since before I was even engaged now can't.  I have time to look around but not too much - I looked into A Simple Vow and they've got a hold on my date for next year.  So, any recs?  I need someone who will travel to Washington, PA and can do a Christian ceremony (but let us write our own vows).  

Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant help!

• Rev Mark will do more than 1 wedding per day... I would still ask if he ca do the time you are looking at.
  • I will likely still email them but they have 2:30 booked and my ceremony's at 4.  :(
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    Also, have you looked into a self uniting license with someone who could perform the ceremony to your liking (with Christian components)? Not sure if it's important to you that your officiant come from a church or not but this may be an option. We're having FI's sister marry us using the license and wrote our own ceremony with the help of templates online.
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • We're using Rev. David Anderson. He's been really great to work with. He's super nice and easy to talk to.   http://www.weddingchaplain.com/Pages/default.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards