Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Reception Entrance Song

My fiance and I like rock music. We are dancing to :Yellow" by Coldplay as our first dance. We want something fun but not cheesy for our reception entrance song.
We are also using "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay as our exit song from the ceremony.

I want something fun and upbeat.
Any ideas? It doesn't have to be Coldplay. Just something rock/simiilar but not slow. Definitley fun and upbeat.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Entrance Song

• We're using "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC.  My FI liked it and I thought it would be fun.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • We walked in to Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis ... We are also rock/alternative fans ... Our First Dance song was Finally Forever by Chris Cornell.  Can't get any closer to alternative then that! 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • I wanted something different and upbeat for our intro and the first thing my Mom said, LMFAO's Sexy and I know it...Everyone I have talked to LOVES the idea and thinks it will be lively, upbeat and kinda funny too..My daughter who is 3 is loving that song right now LOL!
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • We are using "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards