Texas-San Antonio

Vendor Reviews 11/20.2010

Venue- The Marquardt Ranch
A+++ Beautiful !  We were lucky to have Amanda from the Marquardt Ranch as our wedding coordinator. She was amazing, very professional. Went out of her way to make sure that everything was perfect.  Amanda even came to the church 22 miles from the venue to make sure everyone was able to pin on their corsages and boutonnieres.  Thank goodness, because we were having trouble pinning them on,  . The wedding reception was magical.  All night long our guest were commenting that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. 

Flowers- The Marquardt Ranch
A+++The flowers were gorgeous.  Exactly what we wanted.  We live in Houston and everything was picked out  by email or phone.  Because I couldn't see pictures or go through an album, I was the most nervous about the flowers but they exceeded my expectations.

Caterer- Page Barteau
A+++The Best.  Staff was very professional and I thought they had great prices.  You get a lot for the money.  Everyone raved about the food.  They also did both the wedding cake and the grooms cake.  Both were delicious, and looked exactly like the pictures that we sent them.  Very, very happy with our choice of caterer. 

DJ- Texas Sound Systems
A+++ Marc from Texas Sound Systems was fantastic.  He really knows how to feel the crowd and knows what everyone enjoyed.  I would definitely recommend.    Marc sure had our reception going. 

Photography- Kristen Joy Weddings.
I haven't seen the pictures yet but this husband and wife team were great at the wedding.  When I get our pictures back I will write again and give a rating.

Hair and Make up- Weddingsbyrosanne
A+++ Loved, loved Rosanne.  Rosanne Harris and her assistant were wonderful.  She did 4 of us plus the bride.  Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful.  We wanted to start early and Rosanne was at our hotel room at 7a.m. on the dot.  Hair and makeup lasted all night. 

As you can see from my reviews, our daughter's wedding went perfectly.  I wouldn't have changed anything.  I hope my reviews help someone.  When we were planning our out of town wedding we relied heavy on the other brides ratings to help us choose our vendors and Ibecause of them we were very lucky to have chosen the vendors that we did.  Now we have a second daughter getting married but this time in Houston..  Here we go again!  

Re: Vendor Reviews 11/20.2010

• KnJ2011KnJ2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am booked to be getting married at The Marquardt Ranch both ceremony and reception there on November 4th. I am THRILLED to read all your good review about them! I'll be doing my flowers through them and Page Barteau is booked as my caterer. Thanks for the review!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards