Connecticut
Options

Vendor Reviews

We had the most amazing wedding weekend. Here are reviews of our vendors:
Woodwinds (A+) - My guests and I can't say enough good things about everything. Food was amazing! And Scott outdid himself.
Gateway Limo (A+) - There were early for everything and made sure everything went smooth. The driver I had made sure I had everything I needed and fixed my dress right before I walked down the aisle. The shuttle bus and driver was great to my guests.
Holiday Inn Express Branford CT (B-) – Trying to book a block of rooms with the general manager was very frustrating at first. The day of my wedding when everyone was trying to get ready they ran out of hot water. My DH had to use the coffee pot to heat water up to shave. The bed in the bridal suite was uncomfortable and we could not sleep because of the windows being so thin and hearing everything going on outside.

The Beauty Bar (A-) - After some issues at my trial, they made it right and did a fantastic job on me and my girls the day of. Everyone looked beautiful.
King Vincent Storm (A) - Vinny and Annmarie did a great job. Always made sure we looked perfect. I did get to see some pics after they shot them and from what I saw I think they will be amazing. The video guy Mike was great too.

Branford Flower House (B+) – Jennifer was nice to work with planning everything. She shorted me a bridesmaid bouquet and we did not notice until we were in the limo on the way to the church. We called her and she made one super-fast and came running into the church right as my MOH was about to walk down the aisle.
Local Motion (A-) – Everyone talked about how much a great job Billy did. There was a point he got almost everyone on the floor busting a move. My only complaint is I had to tell him again at the wedding what song I was dancing with my dad to and what my DH was dancing with is mom to.
Chair Affair (A) - My lines looked amazing and I did not have to do a thing. Lisa was so easy to work with.

Mens Warehouse (F) - The worst part of my wedding was dealing with them. Out of the 8 tux rentals 6 of them had problems. My DH had issues with his jacket, shirt, shoes, and vest. My mom had to make a second trip the day before the wedding to pick up items forgotten or the right size. They even gave a groomsman a tux with no jacket. We even dealt with three different stores so it was not just one. The manager at the main store most guys picked up from could not be bothered. There was another bride picking up that had issues with almost every one of her tuxes also.
J Cakes (A-) - I did not get a chance to eat the cake but I did hear it was very good. My only complaint is I thought the ribbon around the bottom of each tier would be sugar, but it was actually a real ribbon.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards