Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Coffee Table Look Photo Albums

Hello newlyweds! What is the style of your wedding album? My photographer is designing mine with the coffee table look! :)

Re: Coffee Table Look Photo Albums

• I think 42 pages is a lot! How many photos did you get to choose? Most of the people I know have 24-30 "side" coffee table style albums. They hold between 60-80 photos! I'm working on mine now. I haven't decided how big it will be yet.
  • That's great!! I added a couple extra pages because I didn't want it to look scrap-book like.
  • We haven't done ours yet we have have been married for almost 9 months! We love the coffee book look and will be doing the same thing. We plan to get started over the Christmas holidays. You are right that it is hard to narrow down so many great moments but remember that you can get a few shots on one page of your coffee book depending on how your photographer plans to put it together (if you want to reduce the number of pages). We plan to incorporate our enagagement photos and honeymoon photos into our wedding book to create a story.

• Don't know but i just LOVE your dress! Where did it come from?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_coffee-table-look-photo-albums?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:1b149365-c28d-42c7-96ed-618378f29b8bPost:01b47a19-5138-48ad-8a29-90cb620707fb">Re: Coffee Table Look Photo Albums</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great!! I added a couple extra pages because I didn't want it to look scrap-book like.
    Posted by VirgoBella[/QUOTE]

I just did my "first draft" and it came up 50 pages but it includes our engagement and honeymoon photos.
  • I have a coffee table album from both of my weddings (we eloped and then had a "big" thing later) and I love them both. I just tried to put as many on a page as I could. Starts with a page of the chapel/programs/invitations, One page of him getting ready, one page of me getting ready, one page of my flower girls and ringbearer, one page of bridesmaids, one page of groomsmen, one page of parents coming down the aisle, a few pages of ceremony and exchanging rings and kissing, a page of the exit (we had bub bles), and then a few pages of the posed pictures, and then a few pictures of the reception (parental dances, cake cutting, toasts, etc). I think mine from the big wedding is the front and back of 24 sheets, so 58 pages. And our last page is just a giant picture of us running out the door.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards