West Virginia
Options

Wedding Officiant near Morgantown/Blacksville area

I'm looking for a wedding officiant near Blacksville.  I had originally found someone, he agreed to meet with us sometime the following week and now we can't get ahold of him and it's been a few weeks.  We have little over a month to find a new one.  Does anyone have any suggestions for one near Blacksville?

Re: Wedding Officiant near Morgantown/Blacksville area

• Options
    october4040october4040 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a list of a few that my wedding coordinator gave me, but they're in the Fairmont area. I'm sure some may be able to travel. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Options
    bigchasmillerbigchasmiller member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey, congratulations on  your upcoming wedding! I'm a party planner.  If I were coordinating a wedding in the Morgantown area, the first place I would try would be Chestnut Ridge as they are my church's (River Ridge) affiliate church.  304-594-0548 If you're looking for a Pastor, that is.

http://www.chestnutridgechurch.com/?page_id=679

Of course, some Pastor's are willing to travel distances for weddings, as well. 

But, it all depends on what type of service you wish to have.  Faith based? Non-religious? Everything can be built to meet your needs, if you know what type of ceremony/service you want.

Good luck on your day.  Remember, it's all about your vision.  May it come true!
    Chas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards