Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

PLEASE HELP ME MARRY MY LOVE?

Can you please help? I am trying to marry my fiance but she feels too guilty because she has $30,000 debt. She promises she will pay her college loans by herself and then we will get married. I have already paid a big chunk of it and want to pay the rest but then cannot afford to get married. I don't want a big wedding just something small with family, thank god we think the same. 

I have a gofundme page where you can donate money if you can. Anything is appreciated and I will give small gifts in return. I know you don't have to but if you can you will make this man very very happy!! :) 

Thank you so much for your time and God Bless!

Re: PLEASE HELP ME MARRY MY LOVE?

• Can you please help? I am trying to marry my fiance but she feels too guilty because she has $30,000 debt. She promises she will pay her college loans by herself and then we will get married. I have already paid a big chunk of it and want to pay the rest but then cannot afford to get married. I don't want a big wedding just something small with family, thank god we think the same. 

I have a gofundme page where you can donate money if you can. Anything is appreciated and I will give small gifts in return. I know you don't have to but if you can you will make this man very very happy!! :) 

Thank you so much for your time and God Bless!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_please-help-me-marry-my-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:3291af3e-c135-4a27-b34a-80a0d0ba160ePost:0810be22-108c-495b-825b-925078b0c2e9">Re: PLEASE HELP ME MARRY MY LOVE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you please help? I am trying to marry my fiance but she feels too guilty because she has $30,000 debt. She promises she will pay her college loans by herself and then we will get married. I have already paid a big chunk of it and want to pay the rest but then cannot afford to get married. I don't want a big wedding just something small with family, thank god we think the same.  I have a gofundme page where you can donate money if you can. Anything is appreciated and I will give small gifts in return. I know you don't have to but if you can you will make this man very very happy!! :)  <a href="http://www.gofundme.com/1jr6bw" rel="nofollow">http://www.gofundme.com/1jr6bw</a> Thank you so much for your time and God Bless!
    Posted by czarkazmx[/QUOT

Are you kidding me? Stop spamming the boards!
  • I think this is a clever concept:  Ask for donations from strangers to fund your wedding.  I've seen this type of set-up before for cosmetic surgeries.  However I don't see this any different from holding a sign on the side of the road for spare change or pan handling anywhere else. 

Actually, that is a better idea IMO.  Have your fiance hold a sign on the street corner asking for change.  In today's frenzy and addiction for social media, surely it will gain attention from some news outlet and you'll not only have 15 seconds of fame, you'll get attention and possibly the wedding of your dreams.

Go for it, but I'm sorry I cannot contribute to your fund as I am planning my own wedding on my own budget.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards