Arizona-Tucson
Options

Photographers

Need some input on inexpensive photographer reccomendations? I have a budget and am trying to stick to it as close as possible! Thanks!

Re: Photographers

• Options
    antsandjoshantsandjosh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi bbstubbles!

I'm a photographer located here in Tucson, Arizona. I've completed dozens of family (maternity, holiday, newborn) sessions and after photographing my first wedding a few months ago, I am eager to do another. As I have one wedding under my belt, my cost is extremely reasonable compared to other photographers in the area. Please feel free to check me out at: www.facebook.com/antoniamorrisphotography.

We could always schedule an engagement shoot and see how you feel about hiring me for your wedding.

Thank you,

Antonia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget?  Inexpensive- I would recommend Snaptive Photography (we used their DJ services, but splurged on our photographer).  If you end up splurging- go with Ted Hewitt.  He was our photographer and we have over 700 amazing pictures to show for it.  He is very personable and he made the cover of Tucson Bride and Groom magazine.  He also entered our wedding pictures to be featured in the next issue.
  • Options
    LifeIsAPuzzleLifeIsAPuzzle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've actually not posted on this board before and only a few times before on the Las Vegas boards...  We're getting married in Vegas in less than 2 months!  But, we had family pictures (he, I and his son) with Elka Swingle and we LOVED her.  She has a sort of vintage feel and was very reasonably priced.  I don't see her wedding pricing on her website, but you can email her and ask.  Her website is http://www.vignettesphotography.com and she's very easy to get ahold of.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My favorite wedding photographer in Tucson is Something Blue. Here is their website:

They have a package that is about $1500. I am not sure how much you are willing to pay for a photogrpher but I would recommend them. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The photographer i used was great! she is young and fresh but has 8 years experience in professional photography... her name is Stephanie Epperson and her website is www.stephephotography.com and her price is only $150 an hour!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sarah Atkinson with Moments Defined Photography.  She is awesome and very inexpensive.  Essentially, she will give you full rights to hundreds of photos, an engagement session, and print credit for just $2k.  Not bad.  She has a facebook page, blog, and website where you can view her work and has also been featured on the Phoenix Weddings blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards