Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Thursday Night Confession

(I forget what day most boards do confessions...but I must see if anyone can empathize)

I am totally about to listen to a Hanson concert streaming live over the Internet. 

Yup.

http://www.livestream.com/hansonmusic

My inner thirteen-year-old is so happy. 

Re: Thursday Night Confession

• edited December 2011
    I'll play!

I confess I really want to call Fi and complain about how bored I am, but he's at his bachelor party and I don't want to be the annoying/nagging almost wifey.

P.S. I was OBSESSED with Hanson :)
  • edited December 2011
    haha.  Have fun with that.  I confess that I can't wait for FI to go to bed so I can look at the b-pic album Sarah just sent me and pick my 20 pictures for my book!
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha! That is awesome!  I didn't know they still performed!

I confess I am watching the Tyra show on my DVR

I confess that I am thinking WAYYY too much about invites, and originally could care less, hence buying DIY ones from Michaels that I have no intention of using now.

(and we normally do this Fridays, and Weds actually in the AW, Open Letter and Confession post. But I could confess to something every.single.day)
  • edited December 2011
    I've got another. I confess I judge FBIL and his gf A LOT. But everything they say/do just seems so judge-worthy.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm never on during the day....nearly two years on this board and I never figured out what thing comes on what day :P There's my second confession.

Bridetobe - What are you thinking budget-wise for invites?  I used Alaun by Design and was uber-impressed.  Amazing value for the money. 
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha ash's comment made me giggle (a lot). 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I second Alaun by design.  I love how my invtes came out and they were not very expensive.
  • edited December 2011
    LRM- I don't really know. haha! I found invites on ETSY for 1 buck each.... so I guess not much more than that. I don't want to pay a lot for something that gets tossed, yet I want them to look pretty!

This is the one I found on etsy- http://tinyurl.com/yyhuovn
    They are cute and I don't have to print them myself. I have a sample coming to me so I can see the quality.

I have another one- I confess I am cheap! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Haha Stacy I love them as people and as a couple... but Fi and I always roll our eyes at the stupid things they say and do. It's like... someone just is not home upstairs for either of them. It's his older brother too, so you would think he would have his life together... but yeah, not so much. (I am really judgey tonight, must be the boredom).
  • edited December 2011
    Ours were a little over $3/invite and were 100% custom designed to our colors/tastes...came with invitations, inner and outer envelopes, RSVP cards, RSVP envelopes, enclosure card (for the reception address or directions or whatever), thank-you notes, envelopes for the thank-you notes, and return address printing on everything. 

I also picked a mid-range design...check her out in case you like her: www.alaunbydesign.com

ash - you can be judgy.  I just blurted so hubs that I worry one of my brothers will still be living with my parents when he's 45. 
  • luvdelilahluvdelilah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I signed up for the Broad Street run before the wedding simply so I could run a race with my new last name.  Now, I'm back from my honeymoon - super out of shape and a couple lbs heavier.  Sunday is going to be a struggle...

I also confess that I didn't go to the gym today.  Instead I cuddled up in bed to watch "America: the Story of Us" and made DH go to the store for sandwiches.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    LaRosita- FBIL is almost 28 and just moved out of his mom's house. He has a 3 yr old daughter too. Him and his gf moved in together after knowing each other for 3 months. Not that it's a terrible thing to live at home as long as possible to save money... but he didn't save any money. Then, him and his gf were trying to sleep 6 people in a hotel room and have people sleeping on the floor to save money. They said they have cut out ALL expenses. However, they each smoke like a frickin chimney. I love them, but they make my head hurt. He's meeting Fi tomorrow for his bachelor party and Fi is paying for him to be there since he's so broke. Ugh... judgey judge judge.
  • edited December 2011
    My brother is just the baby of the family and totally happy to be dependent on my parents, who are also totally happy to still have a kid they can care for. 

I think there is a "FBIL" in every famiily, though, too! 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I agree. He is the sweetest guy... just lacks any and all motivation. You'd think my Fi was the oldest. You can definitely tell his older brother looks up to him. I think I have gotten all my judginess out. Thanks :)
  • edited December 2011
    My confession is that I actually enjoy watching the trainwreck that is The Hills.. especially Heidi.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that women at the gym who wear their long hair down doing cardio and caked on make up get in my way and annoy me because they are not actually working out.  Why even "pretend" to workout?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_thursday-night-confession?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b649e1e2-35ac-4e8f-adc0-e4a78fd0f66ePost:f1ba29c8-9b59-454e-bc91-4ccb973e072f">Re: Thursday Night Confession</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that women at the gym who wear their long hair down doing cardio and caked on make up get in my way and annoy me because they are not actually working out.  Why even "pretend" to workout?
    Posted by kagkiki11[/QUOTE]

This is why I don't go to the gym, I might accidentally biitch slap one of these girls ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I'm trying to save some money so I can go to the backstreet boys concert in AC in June.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_thursday-night-confession?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b649e1e2-35ac-4e8f-adc0-e4a78fd0f66ePost:7389e55b-7f46-4829-8583-8e377be860b8">Re: Thursday Night Confession</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I'm trying to save some money so I can go to the backstreet boys concert in AC in June.
    Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

FI and I both love BSB hahaha.  We're gonna make our reception entrace to "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" and whip out the dance lol.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    Kristen - there is a girl who always does the step and kickboxing classes in full makeup and gorgeous hair that she doesn't tie back. I don't get it.  She doesn't sweat.  I've decided that she's an exotic dancer and has to have practice moving and shaking with her hair down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_thursday-night-confession?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b649e1e2-35ac-4e8f-adc0-e4a78fd0f66ePost:620556d0-18b7-4a13-89fe-b53c2511c7de">Re: Thursday Night Confession</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kristen - there is a girl who always does the step and kickboxing classes in full makeup and gorgeous hair that she doesn't tie back. I don't get it.  She doesn't sweat.  I've decided that she's an exotic dancer and has to have practice moving and shaking with her hair down.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

Haha! I don't care what I look like at the gym, I am there to sweat and get a great workout!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards