Second Weddings

Hello ladies!

Hi, I'm Krista and I'm getting married May 11, 2012. I am remarrying my ex-husband Joe.  We were originally married in 2001 and had two sons together.  Joe was in a bad car accident in 2005, which left him partially brain damaged and unfortunately, our marriage didn't survive the trauma, despite our best efforts. We've always been cordial for the kids' sakes, but in the end of 2010, we started reconnecting during the illness and death of his father. We've been through lots of counseling together and have decided to remarry! We couldn't be happier. We know we were meant to be and just got a little off track for a few years.  This is my first post since becoming a"bride" again, but I used to be on TK years ago. Our first wedding was a big church to-do, so this one will be smaller and more casual. We are most looking forward to having our kids there with us!  We are planning to marry outside at my aunt's house and have the reception there as well. We are renting a bounce house for all the kids (ok and maybe the adults) and serving pizza, lasagna, hot sandwiches and the trimmings from our favorite restaurant, along with cupcakes and cheesecakes for dessert.
I'm looking forward to sharing with you ladies. I'm off to try to figure out how to make a bio. It seems to have changed since the last time I was here.

Re: Hello ladies!

• Krista, first I would remove your full first and last names from any webposts... It gives people too much information and can have adverse affects. 

Congratulations!! And welcome to the board.
  • Color me stupid, but I can't see my full name anywhere. Do we not use first names at all?
  • Your first and last names are in your signature.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Okay, I removed the sig, but I still only saw our first names in my link. I didn't even use our last names on my bio, but maybe you guys are seeing something I'm not.
  • Your first and last names were in your signature.  First names should be fine but one should be careful because the interwebs isn't always a friendly place.
  • Congrats on reconnecting with your ex-soon-to-again hubby! Very nice story and very happy for you. Your wedding sounds like fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards