Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

AW: TK mag. summer 2010 issue

I'm going to be in it. Randy from SYTTD is doing  something on my dress. Not sure how little/much I'm going to be in there, but I plan to stalk it when it comes out :-). They needed some pictures and a bunch of questions answered. This is all I know, but I'm excited!

Re: AW: TK mag. summer 2010 issue

• edited December 2011
    Very cool!
  • edited December 2011
    How does one get chosen for these things? lol. It seems to be all around lately.

That is awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Very cool!! 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome BP!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_aw-tk-mag-summer-2010-issue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:42f38d01-50ca-4a57-a7d7-9e239ed078c1Post:30161cd5-c1ff-471e-bd73-033aea322259">Re: AW: TK mag. summer 2010 issue</a>:
    [QUOTE]How does one get chosen for these things? lol. It seems to be all around lately. That is awesome!
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]
    I guess Randy picked my dress, and talked to TK about who ever was going to wear it? I think they found it through the new bio that they have, where you put your dress on that big picture thing, because a few days after I did that, I got the e mail.
  • edited December 2011
    That is awesome that they sought you out!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sought the beautiful dress! I'm just the accessory :-)
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome!!!! I too willl stalk the magazine!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome BP!  I will have to find an engaged friend with a copy.  Randy is fabulous IRL - I talked to him on several occasions at Kleinfeld and he was totally sweet to me and my Mom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards