Virginia-Richmond
Options

Day of Coordinator Suggestions

Hi! I'm looking to find an affordable but friendly and well experienced Day-of coordinator.
I would much appreciate anyone's reviews/referrals!
Happy planning!

Re: Day of Coordinator Suggestions

• Options
    Hello,

I am assuming by now someone has reached out to you for a day of coordation of your wedding. If not I would love to connect. I just completed a wedding this past Saturday  (in Fredericksburg, VA) as a "day of coordinator". I have done both weddings and special events for over 3 years and back to the Richmond and wanting to offer my services.

Feel free to email me at urbnxchange@yahoo.com or my personal email at masonnonprofit@yahoo.com.

I look forward to connecting with you!

Sincerely,

Nicole M.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_day-of-coordinator-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:a6083a60-96d8-4651-8faa-c02fbbd4cff2Post:18d3355e-3099-4bec-b3b4-1e72fa97dac0">Day of Coordinator Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm looking to find an affordable but friendly and well experienced Day-of coordinator. I would much appreciate anyone's reviews/referrals! Happy planning!
    Posted by annapark87[/QUOTE]
    Providing Excellent Coordinator Services to Brides on A Budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards