Tennessee

Nashville Bridesmaid Brunch?

Hi Ladies,

Mom brought this up the other day as something that I need to add to the budget... I forgot about it completely!  Of course, all the places I love to eat don't take reservations (Read: Pancake Pantry), and most of them aren't all that wedding-like anyway.  Any thoughts on where to host it so I can start to get a price point?

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Nashville Bridesmaid Brunch?

• lacey88blacey88b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check on a place called Marche! It's french, and delicious! So cute for a brunch. Lots of windows, and they have such a unique menu that they create almost daily. Their deserts are always amazing... not the usual! And if your looking for a nice brunch coctail they have cute good drinks for everyone. My fiance and I go there everyonce in a while for brunch and its atmosphere and food remind me of a nice San francisco style place (Where we lived for a few years). I'm not sure if they do take reservations... but I'm sure if you told them what you were wanting it for and how many that they would make it happen! Good Luck, and I hoped I helped!
  • hoffsehoffse member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I've never been there, but I think a date is in order to check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • clignanclignan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    copper kettle has a great brunch! i diet for 2 weeks before and after a trip there!  also, if you dont want to stay right in nashville, ive heard mere bulles in brentwood is also excellent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards