Michigan-Grand Rapids

wedding dress preservation - Holland

Now that my wedding has come and gone I'm looking to have my wedding dress preserved in the Holland area. Can anyone recommend a good place to do so? I looked into September's Bride but they are quite pricey! 

Thanks for your help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding dress preservation - Holland

• Can a local dry cleaners do it for you maybe?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_wedding-dress-preservation-holland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:faa29105-06b3-466d-9a47-ed226e2eccd5Post:30e8c9de-8348-4cef-8e44-e541f0f00cee">Re: wedding dress preservation - Holland</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can a local dry cleaners do it for you maybe?
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was wondering this as well. I am a little scared to trust a dry cleaner with my dress but it might have to do. Does anyone know of any reliable dry cleaners in Holland? </div>
  • I too am looking for a trustworthy cleaners in Holland area for my daughters wedding dress. I know to avoid Beechwood, Zeeland and Lakewood cleaners.  Does Septembers Bride clean dresses themselves?
  • Yes, September's Bride does cleaning and preservation themselve. Their price starts at $165 and can go upwards from there depending on what need to be done (i.e. sewing, dying, etc.). 

Thanks for letting me know which places to avoid.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards