Nevada-Las Vegas

Vegas Brochures

So instead of doing welcome packets...Ive decided to do brochures with all the info of the wedding weekend and map, our favorite spots (dining, drinks, shopping, souveniors, attractions & free attractions) as well as info about transportation, locations of walgreens, cvs and starbucks, our contact info and a little thank you message. We had a spot where our guests put what hotel they are staying at on the rsvp, so we could drop off the welcome packets, but im just going to use it to be able to put some basic info about where they are staying and stuff going on by them (north, south, center strip). Seems like alot but Im able to get it all on a trifold brochure. Is there anything else I should include (or not include). Thanks in advance for the input!!!

Re: Vegas Brochures

• edited December 2011
    In your transportation are you going to include tram times and prices? That does sound like a fantastic idea!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
    Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds perfect to me!  Now I want to do those, grr with your ideas that I want to steal, but don't want to do the work for;)
  • sunkissed364sunkissed364 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Junebug, where are you getting them made at? I'm thinking about doing something simliar but I've been browsing websites like crazy and havent found what I'm looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a cute idea! Maybe a list of places that deliver? Like Jason's Deli, pizza places, etc... just an idea. I love this and may have to steal it!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Someone had posted on here a while back calling the Las Vegas convention center and they would send you their Visitors Guide.

I did and it is a nice brochure. Color, heavy duty, and a lot of good info. If you want to save yourself from DIY'ing you can always call them. They mailed me 30 of them and it was totally free.

I went through them and marked the map with important places (i.e. wedding and reception location) and then marked them with all of our favorite things to do.

Just an FYI.
  • edited December 2011
    im just using a Microsoft template and making it on our home computer. I have all but 2 pages done and it honestly looks sooo cute, Im really happy with it. Ill post what I currently have done this evening if anyone wants inspiration! Thanks for all the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards