Tennessee
Options

idea for centerpieces.......opinions appreciated

So we decided that we don't want centerpieces cause in all honesty, what are we going to do with them afterwards? So instead, since we have 2400 flower petals, we're going to use the extra petals on the tables and put candles in the tables, too. What do you girls think?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: idea for centerpieces.......opinions appreciated

• Options
    EasyAsh1220EasyAsh1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that sounds just fine. My best friend did something very similar, she actually had no flowers at her reception but did crystals of all different sizes with colored candles and mirrors, it looked really pretty.  I think with the flower petals it will look very soft and simple. Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what color is your tablecloth and rose petals? It should look nice.
    Just a little pic of what it could look like....

April Siggy Challenge: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     think that would be fine. my centerpieces are pretty simple, too.  i got big mirror plates and am putting glass bowls on top with snowflake floating candles in them. then i'm gonna scatter some fake snow on the table
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_idea-centerpiecesopinions-appreciated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:ef075b97-327c-4659-b9e8-63e33f2974e0Post:d8b640c9-2517-4ec7-8348-8bb658937c8a">Re: idea for centerpieces.......opinions appreciated</a>:
    [QUOTE]what color is your tablecloth and rose petals? It should look nice. Just a little pic of what it could look like....
    Posted by kwillia139[/QUOTE]

The tableclothes are going to be plain white and the petals are red and white. I have 100 tealight candles and was planning on just kinda "scattering" them throughout the flower petals. Thanks for the pics- I love them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards