Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Need a Russian Band

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a band for a NJ wedding that can play traditional Russian music alongside the usual English language stuff (i.e. contemporary, Sinatra, Motown, etc)?

Thanks,

Josh

Re: Need a Russian Band

• edited February 2013
    Josh-

People can send you a private message on the knot.  More likely for requests like this they will just post a response.  It is never ever a good idea to put any personal information on a public forum, including your email address.  You should really edit your post to remove it.

You will also have much more luck posting this on the Local NJ board or or the NYC Board
    <-------------------------------------
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_need-a-russian-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:961488c1-6621-4d60-b03d-f13971092212Post:dc200261-350c-4090-8d7a-abcf759352ba">Need a Russian Band</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Can anyone recommend a band for a NJ wedding that can play traditional Russian music alongside the usual English language stuff (i.e. contemporary, Sinatra, Motown, etc)? Thanks, Josh
    Posted by HobokenJosh[/QUOTE]

I just couldn't resist saying hi to a fellow Hobokenite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards