February 2012 Weddings

If the world does not end on Saturday...

I will be looking at dresses on Sunday! I'm bringing my mother, sister and grandmother- this should be interesting.

What is everyone else doing this weekend? Does anyone believe this end of the world stuff? Some guy here wiped out his life savings to buy subway ads warning about judgement day lol... He's going to be pissed if nothing happens.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: If the world does not end on Saturday...

• Boo for him, if it happens Saturday I will hopefully be in a darn fabulous gown as I am dress shopping on Saturday, Sunday would be the zoo and dinner with my guy bestie
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • i always thought it was supposed to be 2012... and don't these people realize that the mayans died out? how can a non-existent civilazation predict anything anymore? duh!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • From what i'm hearing.. it's suppose to START tomorrow- as in earth quakes, floods, etc but full end by mid oct or something like that.. i'll be PISSED because by then i'll be a month from delivery and if i go through all this pain and suffering and don't get to hold my little angel at the end SOMEONE will have to pay.. whether it be God or the news people LOL.

My weekend will consider of a dog show both saturday and sunday!! it's an hour and 1/2 drive there and another 1 1/2 drive home both days which SUCKS but praying we bring home some big wins!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ShakeupTampa- Let me know if you find a dress- good luck. Post some pics.

Jenea- This end of the world prophecy is separate from the 2012 one. Some guy claims he's figured out a code from the Bible. Either way, let's focus on happier things lol..

Kizzy- Good luck with the dog show.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_world-not-end-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:62b2e4fb-10e7-4b67-8416-c8d5ab977bd5Post:0ae3dab7-9f3d-4c58-8856-1b27377730e8">Re: If the world does not end on Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]ShakeupTampa- Let me know if you find a dress- good luck. Post some pics. Jenea- This end of the world prophecy is separate from the 2012 one. Some guy claims he's figured out a code from the Bible. Either way, let's focus on happier things lol.. Kizzy- Good luck with the dog show.
    Posted by JadziaDax[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will def do if I find that one :-)
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ramiau3Ramiau3 member
    First Comment

2pm in Massachusetts and the world is still here.  I think it's was to "start" in New Zealand and "arrive" here at 6pm.  Well, I will be in Michael's at 6pm buying a few things for my engagement photos tomorrow!!!!! We are so excited.  We are going to Salem MA, where I grew up and taking shots in all my favorite childhood memory places.  Salem Willows, my favorite beach, etc.  So the world can't end... I have too much to do! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Jadz- we had a good weekend with some good wins! we are very pleased!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ohhh Congratulations!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards