Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Palomino Ballroom in Zionsville

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I have narrowed down our list of venues, and one of the places we're going to look at is the Palomino Ballroom.  I've found lots of reviews here on the other venues on our list, but I haven't found anything on the Palomino Ballroom. Has anyone here ever worked with them or heard anything about them?

Re: Palomino Ballroom in Zionsville

• Options
    angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone at my church had their reecption there (I didn't go).  I heard that it was a beautiful location though.  Other than that, not much, sorry!  It was on my list to see but was a little far from my church.  We fell in love with a different venue and didn't even go look at it.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there. Very nice. The chairs were set up for the wedding facing the big window if I remeber correct. After the wedding we went into another area where they had a cocktail hour. After that we went back to the same room where they transformed it into a reception. They had the food set up at different stations so you had to walk around the room to get everything. We had fun, food was good and there were not any problems that I know of.
  • Options
    S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We checked them out...there staff was really great and they ballroom is nice...they have good pricing and are fairly flexible...if you email then I think they should send you their pricing info...that's what they did for us. We almost went with them but opted for a place in Indianapolis instead, only because of the view.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE...
    check out their "late night snacks"...it's a cool little "pick my up" at the end of the night.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards