August 2013 Weddings
Options

Registry Stalking

Okay come on whos doing it??

I'll admint I checked mine last night, & things have already been purchased!!! Needless to say I am excited & shocked people are buying gifts already!!

Re: Registry Stalking

• Options
    I know!!  I want to keep checking it but am trying to be good so I will be pleasantly surprised when I actually open gifts but it's hard (I'm such a snooper to begin with)! lol!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't even feel ashamed. I love it.
  • Options
    We had our shower a few weeks ago, so I was stalking then, but I doubt anyone will buy us anything between now and the weddng, ha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    hahaha...i stalk all the time and I get super excited whenever I see things bought! I figure I can still be surprised by finding out who purchased certain items ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been stalking our registries and I'm also shocked at how many gifts have already been purchased. Someone even bought the kitchenaid mixer already!
  • Options
    I've also been stalking the guest list manager for our hotel block. It's exciting every time I see someone new book a room!
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe you all have gifts purchased already, other than for the shower. How exciting! The only one we have gone is the one we got for Christmas.
  • Options
    I've gone on to add/remove items but just checked it now after reading this post to see if anything was purchased yet. So far it's a no for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    teachmegs1teachmegs1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I've checked mine. Guilty as charged!  My shower is the 30th of this month, however. I have 2 OOT bridesmaids, one who is a teacher and it is her Spring Break.  They are both coming home for Easter to visit their families, so it was the most convenient time for them both without having to make extra travel plans.

As one poster said before, I'm sure that after the shower is over, I won't really check it to much until the wedding.  I doubt many people will buy stuff off of it after the shower, but you never know. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards