Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Esty Help

who was the seller that sold the shirts that said "going to the chapel (being crossed out and replaced with beach"

anybody know??

TIA!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
**Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**

Re: Esty Help

• Options
    Personallyspeaking.  She is great to work with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AND.. she's  DW Nestie!  AND, she makes AWESOME cupcakes.  :)
  • Options
    and she makes super cute panties with your new name on them! :)
  • Options
    Dang-she sounds AWESOME! I wanna check her out too! :) 
  • Options
    hehe... just dropping by to check in on you girls and I see such sweet comments about me!!  :)  Thanks!!  And too bad the computer can't serve up yummies... I baked the most spectacular cupcakes last night...
    • Smores with graham cracker crust and homemade marshmallow meringe lightly toasted
    • Chocolate cake with a hot fudge infusion, topped with a cream cheese frosting and fudge drizzles
    • Chocollate cake witha caramel infusion topped with caramel butter cream and drizzles with a snickers chunk on top
  • Options
    Umm... OMG- *drool*!!! Why must you be on Long Island?!?! Though, that may not be too far for me in DE on a random cupcake whim! Haha
    7.23.11Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • Options
    I did not realize YOU were personally speaking! :)   I got SOOOOO many compliments on all my stuff. I just tried to attach the photo of my pulling the dress up over the Mrs. Crisden panties, they were SOOOO cute!!  Also I worse the going to the beach t-shirt on my way there and so many people commented on it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GreenKitty.... I frequently have knotties/nesties over -- in fact, we had a HUGE NY GTG in 2008 and many of the girls stayed at my house.  Philly is definitely not too far to travel from for cupcakes!!!

Jamie... I'd love to see the pic!!! 
  • Options
    I love mine too!!!  I have the tshirt and the undies.  I also wanted to do the I do/I do what she says tshirts when I'm allowed to buy things on Etsy again (I've been grounded per FI- ha!).
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    I just ordered a cami and undies! :) YAY!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_esty-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:aca8524e-f8b1-430c-95bb-7db7036279f4Post:86942c07-cfcc-40b6-bb39-af7490d9345a">Re: Esty Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]hehe... just dropping by to check in on you girls and I see such sweet comments about me!!  :)  Thanks!!  And too bad the computer can't serve up yummies... I baked the most spectacular cupcakes last night... Smores with graham cracker crust and homemade marshmallow meringe lightly toasted Chocolate cake with a hot fudge infusion, topped with a cream cheese frosting and fudge drizzles Chocollate cake witha caramel infusion topped with caramel butter cream and drizzles with a snickers chunk on top
    Posted by SgtEriksWife[/QUOTE]

omg. you're her. that's so great. I'm glad I know where my money's going. LOL.

I'lll definitely be buying stuff from you.

well I will have helped Jamie and now SgtEriksWife...hahaha keepin it in the family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Options
    Kiss  Thanks girls!!  I hope you're all having a blast planning your wedding!  I had so much fun doing mine!!  Of course, I haven't stopped... I'm always planning something.  It's a cupcake social at my home in October.  My daughter's Sweet 16 in 1.5 years, Erik's beer tasting birthday party, etc.  Ohhhh and a HUGE baby shower for my baby sister..... she's due in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards