Nevada-Las Vegas

Hi All!  Thank goodness i found this board...you all have made planning my wedding so much easier!  Our ceremony will be 4/6/2013 on the Terrazza di Sogno @ the Bellagio.  We've booked a Vista suite at Mandalay Bay for the reception.  Everything else is still coming together but I've gotten so many good ideas from everyone.  Looking forward to sharing with the group.

Re: Newbie

• Welcome to the board - this really is the best wedding site ever.  Everyone is so helpful.  Besides ceremony and reception, have you dont any other planning?
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Welcome, fellow Bellagio bride!  I love the  Terrazza di Sogno - - it is beautiful there.  (We had too many people for that spot, so we had to go with the Grand Patio at the  Bellagio).  This board is a great resource!  Welcome!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Angie!  The only other thing we have booked is Elvis for the reception (Eddie Powers).  I've been busy reading all the reviews on here so I'm narrowing some other choices down.  Hope to have more booked soon.

The Terrazza only holds 34 guests, so that has helped us keep numbers down.  After we booked it, my fiance started telling people about it and apparently everyone is just waiting for an excuse to go to Vegas because they basically invited themselves.  So I am a little worried about the guest list, but i'm sure over the next 7 months some people will drop out.  If not, we'll deal with it.  He is from Scotland so we are having another reception there for 70 guests the following week, so we're basically planning 2 weddings simultaneously... and i'm not much of a planner.
  • edited August 2012
    Hi SD!  I'm so excited about the Terrazza but the guest limit may be an issue for us.  We planned a reception in Scotland to keep people from flying across for the wedding, but you just can't keep anyone out of Vegas ;)  At least we do have a good excuse for the people we don't invite....sorry, wish you were here, but no room :)
  • Welcome. I'm a newbie as well and my wedding is the week after yours! (4/13/2013).  We originally was going to do it on 4/6/13 as well.  We probably would run in to each other somehow if I did have it on 4/6 since we will have the Vista Suite Friday and Saturday too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards