Pennsylvania-Central

Caterer reviews?

Hi, was wondering if anyone could give me any info on any of the following Central PA caterers. Literally, anything (good or bad) would help tremendously! Thanks in advance!

- The Uncommon Caterer

- Chef Exclusive

- Jane's Market

- Artistic Foods Catering

-A Matter of Taste Catering

- Premier Catering

Re: Caterer reviews?

• edited December 2011
    My sister used Artistic Foods Catering back in 2007 and the food was really good and she had a good experience. Hope that helps!
  • higgydt4higgydt4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Chef Exclusive but they didn't accomodate to my budget. I told them I could handle about $25-30 per person and she said she would make up something to fit my budget. When I got her email back, it ended up being $50 a person! I wrote to her saying it was too expensive, and re-told her my budget. She gave me a new invoice with JUST carved roast beef and ONE side and it still was about $45 per person.

They werent working well with me so I am now looking elsewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    The only thing that I can review is Artistic Foods as well.  When we were looking at a different venue, we looked into them.  They were affordable, and they were very good at communication.  From what I hear, their food is great!!
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Artistic Foods for our 2007 wedding and they were amazing! Definitely one of our favorite vendors. We went to them with our idea and they just ran with it. It turned out great, and we got so many compliments on the food at our wedding. It honestly was one of the best meals I've ever had, even with them cooking for 100 people. It was also suprisingly affordable, they were very willing to work with our budget. Let me know if you have any specific questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Quisine 360- he is awesome! He did my wedding and it turned out amazing. People called me for days afterwards raving about the food. Marty worked with me to plan an entirely custom menu, from appetizers to entrees. No "pick three" type pre planned menus here! Our food budget was about 60 per person, but he has done everything from $15/pp and up! His whole staff is very professional, and he is an incredible chef! His email is Quisine360@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards