Florida-South Florida
Options

Newbie Monday! New Girls Come In!

Come introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you/your wedding!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Newbie Monday! New Girls Come In!

• Options
    Hi! My name is Meesh ( short for Michelle) and I am marrying my love, Ozzy, in December of this year!  Ozzy and I met via mutual friends on Yelp ( oh the joys of writing reviews), and what became as an awesome friendship blossomed into the love of my life!

I am just getting started on getting a handle on everything. Today Im going to look at venues, I'm seeking something near the water, but not on the sand..and definitely a little budget friendly! 

Looking forward to sharing and talking with all of you!
    *ready to have him always be the sprinkles to my ice cream! New Knottie*
  • Options
    Welome!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hello South Florida Brides!! My name is Katie and I'm marrying Danny on November 18th at Thalatta Estate in Palmetto Bay.  I am from Atlanta and moved her in July after dating long distance from Atlanta to Miami.  I definitely need help with local vendor recomendations being that I am new to the area, so I am thrilled to be a part of this board!! I would LOVE a day of coordinator that can go through the process with me.  Any reccomendations would be wonderful!! Congrats Meesh!! and good luck to everyone else!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Katie! OMG Id love your thoughts on Thalatta, I had a friend suggest that venue :) Congrats!
    *ready to have him always be the sprinkles to my ice cream! New Knottie*
  • Options
    Hi Meesh!  Let me knwo if go visit Thalatta.  Mary, who runs the park, is really sweet and easy to work with.  It's a really beautiful property and fairly new to the wedding circuit as it was just renovated last February. Definitely go visit.  Hope you find what you'e looking for, good luck!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_newbie-monday-new-girls-come-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:af1bf0f8-ba2d-4766-85b2-68499fb9877fPost:337a213c-6990-4a01-a1fa-79ad86d317f6">Re: Newbie Monday! New Girls Come In!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello South Florida Brides!! My name is Katie and I'm marrying Danny on November 18th at Thalatta Estate in Palmetto Bay.  I am from Atlanta and moved her in July after dating long distance from Atlanta to Miami.  I definitely need help with local vendor recomendations being that I am new to the area, so I am thrilled to be a part of this board!! I would LOVE a day of coordinator that can go through the process with me.  Any reccomendations would be wonderful!! Congrats Meesh!! and good luck to everyone else!!
    Posted by KatieBee23[/QUOTE]

Check out Simply Significant Events and Occasions. They are so helpful and have the nicest vendors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards