New York

Esperanza Mansion

Hello all! I am new to the boards :) Thinking about Esperanza Mansion and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it/thoughts to share? Thanks in advance and I look forward to "getting to know" you guys!
xo, Nic

Re: Esperanza Mansion

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I dont know anything about the mansion but I look forward to learning more about your wedding!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Esperanza is beautiful!  Very elegant and as Kara said, amazing photo opportunities.
    Welcome to the board.  Can't wait to hear more about your wedding!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    If it's the same place out in the Finger lakes that I am thinking of, its gorgeous.

HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure we met with the wedding coordinator there and there is a $10,000 minimum for Saturday weddings.  I think the Friday weddings are $5,000 minimum and Sunday was $3,000.

Like I said, I THINK this is the same place we visited.  I obviously have no idea of your budget, but just though that information may be useful.
  • edited December 2011
    That does sound about right.  Unfortunately, I think that is the norm for some of the more... umm... elegant (can't think of a good word to use.. lol) locales.
    Glenora has the same thing.  $10K min. for Saturday.
    I hate to say it, but if you have a large guest list, it is almost impossible to spend less at a place like that.  We are assuming we will have 150 guests and we are looking at ::choke:: $13K for food and drinks ::choke::  and that is doing everything pretty cheap-y... buffett style, beer and wine only, etc.  We are trying to cut back everywhere else.
    It is pricey for sure, but depending on your budget it might work out.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards