Wisconsin
Options

Looking for a DJ for Madison Area

We are looking for a DJ in the Madison area. Does anyone know of anyone they would Highly recommended or seen and know they do a great job? Thanks for your help.

Re: Looking for a DJ for Madison Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! We were just married this past Friday and used Midwest Sound. Our DJ was Alfonso and he was awesome. The dance floor was packed all night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are also using midwest sound. so far they are great!  they only charged us a $30 travel fee for us, but we got them really cheap due to our winter wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jukebox Bandstand and loved them! They were very friendly from beginning to end and our DJ was awesome. He was really good at reading the crowd and we had people on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mike Miller DJ.  He is very reasonably priced and I think he will do a great job. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Primetime DJs and they were awesome!  The dance floor was hopping all night, which was exactly what I wanted. =)  Our DJ was Phil, the owners brother.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isthmus DJs - Tien is fantastic!! I've been to a few weddings where they were the djs and I've booked them for ours!!

• Options
    tuneman61tuneman61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Give Scott at Elite Music Service a call 866-483-6355

http://www.elitemusicservice.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards