Florida-South Florida

Danielle Pearson- recomendations? pricing? any other cooridnators?

Hello ladies!! I see many of you are using Danielle Pearson for your wedding coordinator or DOC.  Can you tell me what her price range is like please? SHe has fantastic reviews! I would LOVE a DOC or an affordable coordinator being that I am new to South Florida.  Any suggesstions? TIA :)
image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Danielle Pearson- recomendations? pricing? any other cooridnators?

• Danielle Pearson is amazing AND affordable. I believe she quoted me somewhere in the $400-600 range.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Danielle did my wedding in September and couldn't be more amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow! that is affordable!! what if you want her to do more than just DOC?  any ideas.  all of her reviews are fabulous!! thanks girls!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Danielle was booked for my wedding but recommend someone to me. Event by Michelle.  Her price range is a bit less expensive and she's absolutely amazing! I can't recommend her enough. She does way more than what is a expected of a DOC. She is more like a wedding planner than just a day of.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Event-By-Michelle/
    eventbymichelle@gmail.com

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_danielle-pearson-recomendations-pricing-any-other-cooridnators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:41984e4d-7ef8-4a96-82fa-220df62befeaPost:91ee22c9-bd9b-4f43-bf6b-e4226fd6719c">Re: Danielle Pearson- recomendations? pricing? any other cooridnators?</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow! that is affordable!! what if you want her to do more than just DOC?  any ideas.  all of her reviews are fabulous!! thanks girls!!
    Posted by KatieBee23[/QUOTE]
    The great thing about Danielle is that she really is more than a DOC. If available she will go with you to vendor appointments sometimes (as it gets closer) and can save you money through her connections. <div>
    </div><div>Definitely give her a call and see what she can do for you!</div>

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I spoke to Jennifer at Simply Significant Events and I LOVED her - found her very down to earth, and her DOC pricing was ~750 (totally reasonable, and I have done A LOT of research!!!)

Has anyone else used her? Any thoughts?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dannitra01Dannitra01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I am using Amber with Liz&Lex Events. She and her sister are great. Very professional and extremely affordable. Since I met them at a bridal show, I got a special rate, but even without it they are still SUPER affordable.

http://www.lizandlexevents.com
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I am using Danielle for my wedding in the fall....she is amazing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_danielle-pearson-recomendations-pricing-any-other-cooridnators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:41984e4d-7ef8-4a96-82fa-220df62befeaPost:bdf15a35-5a31-4dda-b346-7773248bd40b">Re: Danielle Pearson- recomendations? pricing? any other cooridnators?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I spoke to Jennifer at Simply Significant Events and I LOVED her - found her very down to earth, and her DOC pricing was ~750 (totally reasonable, and I have done A LOT of research!!!) Has anyone else used her? Any thoughts?
    Posted by ShariNYC[/QUOTE]

I have seen Simply Significant Events in action at a friend's wedding last year. They were amazing and my friend said that she couldn't have done it without Jen and Mandi. They are very down to earth and are so focused on what YOU want. I remember they came to dress fittings, tastings, and flower meetings. They even had to mediate things between two family members. So, yes I feel that they are the best choice, which is why I have chosen them for my wedding. I have research so many planners and there was no comparison. You won't be disappointed if you pick Simply Significant Events and Occasions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards