Florida-Central Florida
Options

last 2 months.. keeping the sanity- help all those already married

I would like to hear how you all kept your sanity during the last two months? I feel the list of things to do already piling up in my head. I have done a lot before hand and I am a planner- like to cross things off the to do list. How do you not get overwhelmed?

Re: last 2 months.. keeping the sanity- help all those already married

• Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you are at what i believe is the most overwhelming point. the 6--8 week out point was the roughest for me and for a lot of my friends. believe it or not, the closer you get to the wedding, the less there actually is to do. it's a bit strange when it's 1 week before and you realize that you have crossed almost everything off your list and all you can do is sit and wait! :) good luck!
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm  have little under 1 month, what I ended up doing is actually making a "to do" and "to buy" list of all the things I have left. Then, as we do them, I literally just cross them off. It sorta put me a little more at ease then thinking I'm going to forget something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am about 2 months as well! (2-26-2011) I feel the same way. I am FREAKING OUT! lmao I feel like there is SO much left to do and I have not time to do it between work and the holidays. But I have yet to sit down and make a to-do list or anything or get organized. I think I am just making more of a fuss out of nothing really. It's mainly more little things like paying off vendors, making programs, getting all the RSVPs back finalziing dinner menu, making our music selections for reception, getting grooms tuxes, etc. and buying favors last minute decor. But its not as crazy as it seems in my head. We just need to time manage and make to-do lists and BREATHE =)
  • Options
    bebe393bebe393 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are having our wedding on the same day 2-26-11!  I cant wait. I think I just have moments of panic but then I begin to get things done and I realize its not as bad as I think (hopefully). Thanks for the replies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww Date Twin! Where are you getting married at?! PM me ! =) We can try to keep each other sane up until the day lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards