Colorado-Denver

How to get her to let me help...x-post from Pre-wedding Parties

Is there any way this post can be completely removed from this board?  Some family issues have come up and I believe the information in this post may have been found and misinterpreted.  Thank you. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How to get her to let me help...x-post from Pre-wedding Parties

• edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower in my own home.  My BM's then got together and pitched in different food (one provided sandwiches, one provided potato salad, etc.)

I also tried to pitch financially for my BS and BP, but none of the girls let me! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input!!  I realized after I posted on Pre-wedding Parties that you ladies on here would be more helpful!!  I know its a gift from her I just don't like people spending all kinds of money on me and I want to keep her costs down but by no means do I want to plan the party or control what we do!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I had a little bit of a hand in the planning, but not much. I did request that the bridal shower be hosted at my home just because it was easier on me. No one seemed to have a problem with that. I was asked what kind of food I like, so I told them all Cheap! Haha!  As for the bach party, I was asked for input as far as what I wanted to do, but I left the planning up to my BM's.  But I don't think any of that really needs to be expensive. For my bach party, everyone paid for their own dinner, drinks, etc, but the bridal party all split the cost of whatever I ate/drank all night, so that was fairly inexpensive.

I'm sure maybe some of the other gals on here have much better, not so boring ideas for you! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards