Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Downtown Fort Worth Nail/Hair Options??

Hi girls-

I am getting married at the Robert Carr Chapel on the TCU campus, and we (me and my bridal party) will be staying downtown for the weekend of the wedding. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nail salon in the downtown or TCU area that does a good gel manicure? Reasonably priced would be a bonus, but on a necessity in this case...

I am also planning to wear my hair loose (no updo), and am going back and forth between doing it myself or trying out the blow dry bar, Blow on West 7th, for a blowout/curl. Has anyone been to Blow, and if so, what was your experience? I was going to try it out before the wedding, but didnt know if it would be worth the time (there arent many reviews on Yelp). Or, if anyone has any insight into a salon that does great blowouts (Im aiming for "Gisele" hair, althought its totally cliche!), I am open to suggestions! I have a place in Plano that I like, but I dont know that its worth bringing someone over from Dallas...

Thank you!

Re: Downtown Fort Worth Nail/Hair Options??

• Options
    I've gone to Blow with a few friends to get our hair done for a wedding. It really was a great experience. They are super friendly and will work with what you want. While we were there, there was a bridal party and a bride getting their hair and makeup done. You should def go check them out before hand though to see if it's what you are looking for. Atmosphere was great!
  • Options
    I like going to The Salon Upstairs. Its off Main St. near downtown. They look a little edgy but do an amazing job on my hair (I am not edgy...I'm a business woman). Whenever I go in there, I just tell her to do whatever she thinks will look best on me this season and it always turns out perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards