California-Central
Options

DJ Advice: Joe Labarbera or Kramer or Other?

I am getting married in May 2010 in Pismo, and have spoken with both Joe L and Kramer. We were quite impressed with both. Anyone have any experience or heard anything that would be useful to share on either of these DJ companies? Or another company that is recommended we interview before making our final decision? Thanks!! Danna (Christensen-to-be)

Re: DJ Advice: Joe Labarbera or Kramer or Other?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard great things about both these companies while looking for a dj. Joe Labarbera was much more helpful on the phone and more personable than Kramer in my experience. I ended up going with AMS and was extremely pleased with my decision. AMS was a little less expensive than both of those djs, and my sister had a great experience with AMS for her Fresno area wedding. Anthony was my dj and he was great.
  • Options
    sareiassareias member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andy Morris did our wedding and he is great. He has been in the business for 15 years or more. He performs ceremonies if you are looking for someone to do both. He is not cheesey and is very professional.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Gy Rider. Really nice guy. I have heard nothing but awesome things about him. He doesn't really advertise much. Nothing fancy. He is mostly by word of mouth. And he is in the middle range of pricing. I heard Kramer was on the pricier end but good too.
  • Options
    SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had a DJ from Kramer at our wedding last weekend and he did a great job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked a wedding with Kramer in Paso Robles this last 4th of July at the Eagle Castle  and I was EXTREMELY impressed with him. My husband was a wedding DJ for about 4 years... so I know a good DJ when I see one. He was great with the guests and did a lot of really neat and creative things that I haven't really seen any other DJs do before. 

Amber
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way... The actual DJ's name was Beau. I just found his card I grabbed that night, I don't know if they are the kind of company that has many DJ's or just one, but I can at least vouch for Beau.

Amber
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards