January 2013 Weddings
Options

Mini Topic: Rings!

I know I said we would do centerpieces next, and I promsie we will, but I just thought of this one! There isn't much to explain or go into depth to, but post pics of the left hand ladies!

This is my e-ring. I wish I had a btter picture because this one just doesn't do it justice. The wedding band (FI got the as a set) matches the pave dimonds on the e-ring band, and sits flush under the halo. Custom made and each stone hand-set, so pretty!

Camatillo Wood Inlay Titanium Ring
FIs wedding band :) Exotic camitillo hardwood inlay in titanium.

Yay! I'm so pumped about this topic. Show off those rings!

Re: Mini Topic: Rings!

• Options
    My band is my great grandmothers. Had to be resized though because let's face it, who has size 5.5 fingers anymore. We chose my e-ring because it matched my grandmother's ring so well.

Next is FI's band. It's inexpensive, but he just loves it, so it works.

And last is a photo of my fur baby just because I can. :)

• Options

Mine:
    His: 

Yay for Fur Babes! 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_mini-topic-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:0833a248-409c-410b-9313-01a00c7aee21Post:702d130e-cbd7-4642-9345-3e83c67c241d">Re: Mini Topic: Rings!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My band is my great grandmothers. Had to be resized though because let's face it, <strong>who has size 5.5 fingers anymore</strong>. We chose my e-ring because it matched my grandmother's ring so well. Next is FI's band. It's inexpensive, but he just loves it, so it works. And last is a photo of my fur baby just because I can. :)
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, this chick does! :P</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_mini-topic-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:0833a248-409c-410b-9313-01a00c7aee21Post:1d3d8b2a-e166-4601-8bf3-0b2afd1bbe53">Re: Mini Topic: Rings!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mini Topic: Rings! : Haha, this chick does! :P
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]

hahaha, yeah my mom does too. she got the big diamond from my great-grandmother's jewelry because she was the only one who could fit it. very jealous.
  • Options
    AWWW!!!!!! LOVE THAT YOU POSTED YOUR DOG!!  HAHAHAH...so random but soooo cute!!  Love it.  : )  He is adorable!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_mini-topic-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:0833a248-409c-410b-9313-01a00c7aee21Post:702d130e-cbd7-4642-9345-3e83c67c241d">Re: Mini Topic: Rings!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My band is my great grandmothers. Had to be resized though because let's face it, who has size 5.5 fingers anymore. We chose my e-ring because it matched my grandmother's ring so well. Next is FI's band. It's inexpensive, but he just loves it, so it works. And last is a photo of my fur baby just because I can. :)
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
  • Options

Mine. 

Don't have photos of our bands but mine is 2mm rose gold and his is 5 mm yellow gold. 
  • Options
    Here's mine!

I don't have pictures of our bands, but they are just simple white gold bands.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My ring! and my band matches the band of my engagement ring.

FI's ring is this:

I'll be getting them this weekend! FI's mom picked them up a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see them!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Mini Topic: Rings!:[QUOTE]My band is my great grandmothers. Had to be resized though because let's face it, who has size 5.5 fingers anymore. We chose my ering because it matched my grandmother's ring so well. Next is FI's band. It's inexpensive, but he just loves it, so it works. And last is a photo of my fur baby just because I can. : Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]

Haha. I'm a 4.75. Tiny fingers!
  • Options
    Ps anyone know how to insert pics from their phone?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_mini-topic-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:0833a248-409c-410b-9313-01a00c7aee21Post:702d130e-cbd7-4642-9345-3e83c67c241d">Re: Mini Topic: Rings!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My band is my great grandmothers. Had to be resized though because let's face it, who has size 5.5 fingers anymore. Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]

I do!  Can't post pics from work of my rings, but will try to remember when I get home (I do most of my knotting from work--very bad)
  • Options

yay finally! There's mine :) MY DREAM RING!! His is a tungsten band and I actually still havent chosen mine. haha. better get on that. 
  • Options
    OOOH- soo many pretty ones!!  : )  Gabbagirl- that rig is GINORMOUS!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinxed- yours is my fav, I think...although, they are ALL soo pretty, Ladies!!  LOVE IT!

not sure how to do pics either but mine looks mainly like MelisRodis...its a single solitaire...round (not sure if hers is or not..)...but it's a yellow gold band and raised brilliant cut (round) diamond...its perfect and what I wanted..
    I wanted a 1 Ct...but they were WAY out of our budget...I ended up getting a 1/3 Ct...and Its perfect on my hand..VERY SPARKLY!!  The cut is marvelous..catches all of the light..

We are looking at bands again this weekend...Kay's is having a big sale..  ; )
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    Heroes - I think you guys did an awesome job of matching the feel of your e-ring to the wedding band. ery pretty :)
    manjermj - LOVE your ring!

Gorgeous, gorgeous rings all around.

And since we are on the topic, and I'm curious about this...
    How many of you will wear your e-ring all the time??

I definitely will. It's gorgeous and I love it - I can't imagine NOT wearing it. FI purposely got a shallow-cut diamond (its 1ct. , but has a wider table and is shorter instead of talller) so it wouldnt effect my ability to wear gloves at work.
    I'll probably have the rings soldered together because I dont want them spinning/turning as the pave diamond don't go all the way around. And I highly doubt I would ever wear them seperately.

I know a lot of ladies choose only to wear their e-ring for special occasions. So just wondering what everyone's plans were :)
  • Options
    Right now I wear my ering all the time, but after we're married I'm only going to wear my band to work. I'm a nanny and I've already cut myself and the child with my center prongs. Ouch! But I'll wear it everywhere else :
  • Options
    Mine's a marquis shape (see above photo) so I can't wear them both on the same finger. (Briefly considered soldering but the ring is an antique which I really like the look of alone)  I'm going to play around with it - probably keep e-ring on left finger, wear the band on my right most of the time because the e-ring gets in the way when I have it on my right hand.  It may become a special-occasion ring once we have kids as it's a bit sharp. 
  • Options
    I'm planning on weaing mine all the time, but as you can see from the picture it's very simple.  It's not raised too high and it shouldn't be a problem.  But who knows!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I plan on wearing mine all the time. It's so sparkly, I couldn't imagine not having it on :-)
  • Options
    I plan on wearing mine too. The face of my ring lays pretty flat actually. I only take it off when I have to put on pantyhose which is only like twice in the last year because I was job hunting, so I wear mine almost all the time and I love the look of the two together.
  • Options
    I'm totally wearing mine everyday too....what a waste of money it would be to have it sit around after the wedding band is on..!!!!!  Plus I love how sparkly it is too..!!
    God is Faithful!
  • Options

My wedding band!!!  : D  LOVE IT!!
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards