Snarky Brides
Options

nobody here but us chickens

Re: nobody here but us chickens

• Options
    I am here...again. This board is quite addicting.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I am.  Holding Em while she falls asleep again.  *sigh*  She used to be fine with being put down!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Aww do you think she's still just unsettled from the move? I could see her being clingy for a bit after that.

Ugh..it looks like McNabb is actually going to make the Redskins good this year. That annoys me to no end.
  • Options
    I am I am!  But...we knew that. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I'm here too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm here. We just got back from a trip to Krispy Kreme. It was glorious. Now, Matt and Ben are walking the sugar off outside.
  • Options
    Aww that sucks about the storming. I can't stand not having any power. it makes me wonder if I'd ever survive during some sory of apocalyptic disaster.

I'm watching some baseball with FI and designing my save the date cards.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    People! Glorious people.

How does this sound for a house warming party?

On the grill - burgers, brats, kabobs (steak, chicken, onions, peppers)

Potato salad, devilled eggs, 7 layer dip, guacamole, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail

Regular cakeballs, gluten free cake balls

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Rum, Vodka, Bourbon
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:148d3f3d-1416-4d65-b217-a8c009487df4">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]People! Glorious people. How does this sound for a house warming party? On the grill - burgers, brats, kabobs (steak, chicken, onions, peppers) Potato salad, devilled eggs, 7 layer dip, guacamole, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail Regular cakeballs, gluten free cake balls Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Rum, Vodka, Bourbon
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Sounds like I'm taking a trip out to visit :)

• Options
    Sounds like a party that I'd like to crash.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:148d3f3d-1416-4d65-b217-a8c009487df4">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]People! Glorious people. How does this sound for a house warming party? On the grill - burgers, brats, kabobs (steak, chicken, onions, peppers) Potato salad, devilled eggs, 7 layer dip, guacamole, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail Regular cakeballs, gluten free cake balls Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Rum, Vodka, Bourbon

Sounds good to me. I would usually just eat hot dogs off the grill- guess i'm a pretty cheap date.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I am right this second but going soon to finish watching a movie. Ive coerced Adam into watching Elizabeth, and Elizabeth the golden age with me. I love them and he was never interested, and lo and behold he likes them a lot. Im trying to talk him into the other boleyn girl next.

I made lobster (just tiny lobster tails) for dinner tonight for the first time ever and it was a success. I got 4 moderately sized tails for 14$ at costco tonight!
  • Options
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:148d3f3d-1416-4d65-b217-a8c009487df4">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:

Sounds good, and since we're pretty much neighbors I could invite myself over. I'll be pretty damn hungry after doing 16 miles in the morning. ;-)
    </div>
  • Options
    How'd you make your lobsters, Nebbalicious?

• Options
    Meeee! But I'm too lazy to re-type what I just did on J&K's thread.

And now I'm craving donuts. Thanks a lot, Cew.
  • Options
    August 21st people! I'm slowly getting people to tell me they are planning on coming but it sure would be nice to know *cough Tide and Scoetto cough*
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I cut the back of the tails open and popped the meat on top and then bbq'd it - no seasoning or anything, just 2 minutes on each side. I ate it with bbq shrimp and cesar salad. I know I had that for dinner lastnight, but it was really good then and it was really good tonight too!
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm thrilled that for the first time since we moved into our house (April 26th) we are not running the AC!!! I am not looking forward to our electric bill for the last two months (and who bills every other month? That's stupid electric company)
  • Options

What do you name your lobsters, Nebb?

• Options
    You can't name your food animals before you eat them Cew.  You need to learn that before you start your compound.

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:e79f6891-31d9-4cde-9431-6af699b3adb2">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you name your lobsters, Nebb?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Funny story. One of them (Gregory) had a GIGANTIC poo sack full of green shiit and when I was trying to prepare it its poo sack broke and poo went everywhere :( Gregory needs to not hold it in when hes gotta go...

Oh, and the others were Ronaldo, Stephane, and Doug.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:39ac8704-c9d0-45c4-a348-764d5f169d7a">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can't name your food animals before you eat them Cew.  You need to learn that before you start your compound.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

When I was 17 my riding instructor decided she was going to buy 2 pigs to use as meat. Her 4 kids all HAD to name them, so she named them Ham and Bacon, so every day they would be reminded of why the pigs were there. I think they knew, because the pigs always bit everyone who went near them.
  • Options
    No! You have to name everything you eat. My donuts were Carl and Abdul. The next one I eat will be named Nancy Drew.
  • Options
    I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing about your lobster's poo sack, Nebb.  Gross.

I guess I'm weird.  I don't name things I eat.  Conversely, I don't eat things I name either.  It works out well.

• Options
    Can I butt in? I'm here, and excited there are a few SYTTD episodes on that I haven't seen yet :)
  • Options
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:9cb271e7-f1b0-42a3-80eb-e2dbf92fb70e">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]No! You have to name everything you eat. My donuts were Carl and Abdul. The next one I eat will be named Nancy Drew.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I think Beezus will be a good name for my breakfast sandwich tomorrow morning. Think the sausage should be Ramona?</div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I name everything. Bugs, food, inanimate objects. I have a beer coozie thing that is a hard plastic bears head - his name is carl.
  • Options
    I bet Ronaldo tasted the best. Am I right?
  • Options
    I was watching a SYTTD episode the other day and started yelling at the tv. It was one of the new ones (Georgia?) and the bride brought her sisters and mom. Every dress she tried on they'd be like "OMG you are so fat..look at that back fat"
    Yes you want people to be honest, but I just wanted to tell them to stfu and stop being so negative.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Im pretty sure Adam ate ronaldo :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards