Chit Chat

Adding the groom to my knot account

I have added my fiance to my account but he can't log in to the knot with his email address. When he tries to create a new account it says his email is already in use. It is a never-ending circle. How do I fix this?

Re: Adding the groom to my knot account

• You can't re-use the same email address for several usernames. Each screen name has to have it's own seperate email account.

I'm not sure if that answers your question though because I'm slightly confused by what you're asking.
  • Why would you add him to your account? Seems silly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my fiance wantedc to join the knot too...so he created his own username with his own account. occasionally he leaves cute comments on things that i post lol...im sure it confuses some of the other ladies hazha. anyway to answer your question i dont think you can add anyone to your account. i think he has to use his own email. hope this help
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_adding-groom-knot-account?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:84aed85d-e17f-4936-b676-a5780be3c08bPost:539d61a7-3705-480b-894a-0b81be5ff92a">Re: Adding the groom to my knot account</a>:
    [QUOTE]my fiance wantedc to join the knot too...so he created his own username with his own account. <strong>occasionally he leaves cute comments on things that i post lol.</strong>..im sure it confuses some of the other ladies hazha. anyway to answer your question i dont think you can add anyone to your account. i think he has to use his own email. hope this help
    Posted by theluckiest555[/QUOTE]

That's weird...
  • Why doesn't he just create a new email for the purpose of having a knot account, then? I mean, kind of annoyiing, but if he is that desparate to use TK, then that is probably a good way to go...
  • My FI and I technically share this TK account.  It's under my email but I gave it a password we both could remember.  In reality, I'm the only one who actually posts under it, but I don't post anything on here that he can't see. 

But I think that in your case, OP, if your FI wants a separate TK account for himself, can't he either start a new account with his email address or an alternate email address?
  • omg marine <3 your sig! I always buy the cookies/candies/popcorn/wrapping paper!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards