January 2013 Weddings
Options

100 Days!

For those of us getting married on January 19th this is the last day our countdown will include 3 digits!

WAHOOO!

I just started addressing invitations last night, what are you girls working on?

Re: 100 Days!

• Options
    Congrats! I feel like the days have moved faster since we dipped under triple digits. I'm uber excited because I booked my trial hair and makeup run and my bridal portraits! yay! Now just to get my dress hemmed, bustled and my veil made. Wow seems like a lot to do over 1.5 months.
  • Options
    todays my 3 month mark : we're almost done with invites and paying for our honeymoon this month!
  • Options
    Jinxed - we are wedding date buddies!  I'm Jan. 19th too!  I'm so excited!  Time will fly with all the holidays coming up.  

Heroeswearbrown - I had my trial makeup/hair this past Sat. and I had photos taken with FI.  I guess they're engagement photos, but it's too late for "save the dates" at this point, lol!   Have fun at yours!  :-)

image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    Yay! We're 106 days left until January 26th!
  • Options
    I'm January 20th, 100 days for me today!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    80 days till our New Years Day wedding! Have been feeling a little anxious because I'm looking at my October list of things to do and realizing its halfway through the month and I've done almost none of them. Then I wrecked my truck yesterday hit by a truckload of us kids not paying attention and the tow guy says its totalled! I loved my truck! It was my baby! My fiance's car died completely a week ago and we've been looking for a car for him, but now we're driving a rental momvan and looking for car and probably a truck too! I'm fine, and thankful for that, but sad and a little stressed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards