Gay Weddings

Domestic Partnership In AZ

Good morning/Afternoon

Well, we decided to do the domestic partnership where we are here in May 2011 and we are just going to take professional pictures and take a few friends out to dinner. Then we are going to spend the money to go on a really nice honeymoon thinking about the carribean (not sure yet) but we will not be able to go on our honeymoon til around October. So I guess this moves my date up till May OMG!! that is coming so soon. Woo Hoo, I am getting excited. So I will have a Mothers Day Anniversary. I am getting excited.   Wiz

Re: Domestic Partnership In AZ

• Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Your big day is coming soon Laughing

At one point i was thinking of just doing something small and use the money for a honeymoon but my partner and I are really looking forward to our wedding, its July 6,2012 we booked our venue, dj, and photographer :)

Again congrats to the both of you!

Fabi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yes it is, it is coming really fast and I am just like woo, I got my dress picked, and we have our rings. I just need to pick a photographer and go to find DeDee a nice suit to wear. It is a lot of work. I am wondering since we are taking pictures and not really having a ceremony, for the pictures sake should I get a bouquet just for pictures sake. I have the reservations for the restaurant as well and then the rest his history. I will start on the honeymoon in a little while. I just want to make sure everything goes good on this day.I am getting nervous.....  Wiz

• edited December 2011
    Good Luck and Congrats on your up and coming cermony..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards