2»

Re: What flavor of cake would you pick?

• edited December 2011
    Can we get some red velvet???// Chocolate it is
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nontradduonontradduo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_flavor-of-cake-would-pick?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:64450536-67e9-4a29-aca0-0dff0eaa3baaPost:02649d50-b8f3-4931-8032-72ada1cb0836">Re: What flavor of cake would you pick?</a>:
    [QUOTE]also just as a side note if anyone wants to steal an idea, my FI and i are doing the smallest tier a sugar-free cake, since we have a significant amount of diabetic guests. my mom is going to make us our anniversary cake :)
    Posted by mrsthoser[/QUOTE]

This is a great suggestion I would not have thought about.  Thanks.
    "It's easy to halve the potato where there's love." - Irish Proverb
  • Melissa2299Melissa2299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is going to be a banana cake.  I know that sounds odd, but it's awesome. My aunt is making it.  My kids have severe food allergies, so it will be safe for them to join in and have what everyone else is having, and not have to worry about whats hiding in it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I voted carrot because I think nothing beats a good moist carrot cake. I actually really wanted our cake to be carrot. I tasted some of the greatest ever carrot wedding cake and was converted!  But I am really intrigued by the champagne cake. I've never heard of it so I'd want a bite of it too. I'd probably make FI get that flavor and then share :-)
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    A fellow bride chose coffee almond and I thought that it sounded amazing!

However, for my rustic wedding I think I will be going with an assortment of pies instead of cake :]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kimbynay1kimbynay1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Carrot Cake! Yum. Most people like chocolate though.

• edited December 2011
    Although I love all three, I think champagne will appeal to a wider array of your guests.  Just my 2 cents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards