Honeymoon Discussions

Aruba...Spa Recommendations?

We would love to get a couples massage on our honeymoon. Leaving for Aruba soon! Any recommendations of spa's to look into?

Re: Aruba...Spa Recommendations?

• maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    RIU has a spa we plan on using, but thats our hotel.
  • We are staying there as well but haven't heard any reviews about it.
  • Oh cool!  I will give you a tip my friend told me- she said to email the Riu the week before your honeymoon and tell them its your honeymoon and how you are excited to stay there and they will do up your room with champagne and fruit.  Please post how the Riu was and if you use the spa. Id like to know... Good luck with your wedding a week away and have fun and enjoy every minute!
  • Hi!  We just got back.  Not far from the Riu is the Tamerjin All-Inclusive.  They have an AMAZING couples massage and it was on special for only $100 for an hour!  We got to choose between the beach or inside and we chose inside.  They really pampered us.

I also heard reviews from couples who were there that the Palm Island massages are AMAZING.  We went over there and saw where they do it, it was like heaven.  Wish we knew about that one before we booked ours
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you for the suggestions!
    Reily I will def post reviews for the Riu. From what we understand our travel agent has made them aware that we are on our honeymoon so hopefully we will get a few perks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards