South Asian Weddings

Plans for the week

Re: Plans for the week

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spend as much time as I can with FI.  He's leaving first week of January.  Frown
  • edited December 2011
    No sad faces Hina!!! Enjoy every moment!!

We have a ton of things to do for India before we leave next week! Meeting with all the BMs to get sari blouses or measurements, money, make up, lists, pack, meet up with FI and FBIL.... wow I'm freaking myself out!
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:1286ddb4-59c8-450f-9855-387fe98feff1Post:bae41d76-0da4-46fd-b373-1dc0a1339af5">Re: Plans for the week</a>:
    [QUOTE] We have a ton of things to do for India before we leave next week!
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

I must have missed it...but YA! you go your visa!

This week, finish wrapping gifts, grocery shopping, hopefully build some furniture, clean ... nothing too crazy
  • edited December 2011
    @Hina - Enjoy your time with FI! I hope you have some time off from work/school to spend each moment with him.

@DFW - sounds like you got your visa, phew! Just keep a running list and tackle it as you go along. You'll get it all done!

This week I will figure out what to make for Christmas dinner, finish shopping and spend time with H. His father passed away this week last year, it will be a tough week for him, so I hope to help him as much as I can.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I got it!! Sorry I for got to post it!
  • edited December 2011
    I have family arriving from out of state on Wednesday and Thursday, so today and tomorrow I'm finding the kitchen, finishing the almond bark for Christmas gifts, and getting the dogs groomed. Also, taking Kidlet places to practice in his walker, because there ins't much space for him to walk in the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards