Colorado

Fort Collins Hair and Cars

I have short hair and have plans to have finger waves for my wedding.  It appears as though my vendor forgot to schedule me for my day.  Does anyone have any experience with any hair stylists in Fort Collins?  Please give me the good and the bad as I have little time to make this decision.

I have also searched far and wide for a car (and driver) for the evening and am close to giving up.  Anyone else have any luck in this department.

Thanks,
Nico

Re: Fort Collins Hair and Cars

• Nico, the guy at Phaze nightclub in limo rents a stretch limo - make sure you DO NOT rent from him.  His name is Thad and he's very shady.  His limo service is under a different name but I can't remember what it is.  There was a poster a few months back who used him and customer service was horrible.  You can probably find the post but like I said it was a few months ago.  You might check out some of the car dealerships around town.  Don't know if that's a viable option but it's worth a few phone calls.

I'm also helping my daughter find a hair stylist/salon for her big day.  As far as costs go, Buzz and Bliss seemed high.  I'm going to check out Allure in Loveland and Salon de Belle in FtC.
  • ErinW1912,

I am curious if you are still in contact with Ambassador's Rolls.  Their cars still call out to me and I am holding out hope that they might take another reservation.

twotimemob, I thank you for your comments about the limos.  If I find a hair solution, I will let you know, but my short hair makes it a different beast.

Nico
  • I got my deposit back and our family friend is now going to bring his old car up to Estes unless a company buys the cars from Ambassadors then they will pass on my information and I can probably have the phantom III and wrath at my wedding. My great uncle is a car collector and he and his collectyor buddies are currently talking to Ambassador about buying both the phantom III and Wrath and perhaps a few other of the rolls royce. So there is hope I may get them. 
  • Oh, if nothing else, I can't wait to see your pictures.  I had a vision of  a dress for this wedding and he had a cake designer.  The last thing on the *really* want list was a car exactly like those.  He helped me to decide that the other company was too expensive and we opted for a collector's bottle of champagne.

If they happen to start renting those cars again, I would be so appreciatve if you let me know.  I am sure that is a really long shot in 39 days, though.
  • my great uncle did have some suggestions that may help you out as well. 
    there is these companies out of Denver: 

He also suggested going to some of the classic car shows and talking to someone there of a car I liked and seeing if they would be willing to bring there car- here is the website of classic car shows in CO
  • I may have e-mailed some of them.  I wrote to every classic car club I could find.  My fiance works with a collector and we had really hoped that he could find something/someone.  I had no idea this would be such a challenge.  I have spent more time on this than on any other aspect of the wedding...maybe more than on any of the rest together.

I will give these website one more look and see what I see, but I am going to have to let this piece go at some point since the wedding is so close.  Thanks for all of the tips!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards