Pennsylvania-Central

Lycoming County Venues

Hello,

We are looking to have an outdoor wedding near where we are living now.  The problem is we just moved back into the area and we are not familiar with venues in the area.  We would like to have an outdoor wedding in Lycoming County which includes Williamsport, Jersey Shore, Montoursville etc.  The area is so beautiful I just cannot imagine there is not a beautiful place that does outdoor weddings in the area.  If you know of any, please share, as it would be greatly appreciated!!  We also have a smaller budget so we are hoping to try to keep all ceremony and reception fees to approximately 3000 dollars.  Thank you so much for your help!!!

Re: Lycoming County Venues

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Park Place (downtown Wiliamsport) does outside ceremonies and weddings. Here's some pics of a ceremony there. 

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    How many people are you looking to invite? I got married/had my reception at the Bastress Mountain Winery, which has a beautiful outside space, but can only hold around 100 people. (PM me for more details if you'd like...) Pictures here: http://cardensweddingphotography.com/blog/?p=1549

Also, I'm not sure but I think Haywood's on the Water (where the Antlers' Club used to be, if you're familiar enough with the area) may have outdoor space, but they weren't open when I planned so I couldn't tell you for sure.
  • edited December 2011
    So I am guessing Cardens Photography is also a good photographer in the area as you both posted pictures from them :)  Thank you for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards