Snarky Brides

AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)

Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:95c015d3-6cf9-409f-8672-f7ff2fe655a4">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Koda's sig pic freaks me out because it looks like her head is disjointed from her neck, and she's making the same face as Zelda in Pet Semetary, which is one of the creepiest movie scenes in all of history. 
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus, Bec.

That came out of nowhere. That and the little kid holding the scalpel saying he wanted to play with his daddy....

Yikes.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Sure, post. but not openly about the business you work in. I didn't realize this was so difficult to comprehend...
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:9d83dfe0-c1ea-45e7-a315-7c66c1149e69">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sure, post. but not openly about the business you work in. I didn't realize this was so difficult to comprehend...
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>It's not difficult to comprehend. The TOS are written in a way that can be interpreted multiple ways. "Any information" implies that vendor can't post. Regardless that the TOS aren't written in the most clear terms possible, I agree with you. If no one knows that a poster is a vendor because they don't say so, they should be safe.</div>
  • I'm just going to jump in and flame myself, not knot related.

I'm running an event that starts Monday and I went to print name badges.  All printed fine, and then I realized (I thought) that I had the wrong holders for the badges, and would need to get either more inserts or more badges for everyone.  I spent a panicked 15 minutes searching for Staples in the area.

Then I realized I used the wrong plastic badge  holder and I do, indeed, have enough.  15 minutes of panic for nothing!
    Photobucket
  • OH FFS, people, we're people who post a wedding message board. We may not like each other, but god damn it, we're all a part of this community and it is lame ass balls to think that people should be banned or whatever for whatever reason. It's childish and petty, and I love all you hookers.

There's been some serious lows hit in this AYG. All around.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • And, TBH, back when those vendors were banned? People were getting banned ON THE DAILY. No lie. FFS, Mrs. B was banned. People would log in and BAM they'd be banned.

It was all willy nilly there for awhile.

The Margarita Evolution
  • LOL Fish. I am truly laughing out loud that Mrs. B was banned.
  • Pfft I've NEVER been banned!!! Surprisingly...
  • FOR REAL, NEBB? I would think for sure you would have been...once or twice. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:d41e6c83-9864-45dd-8d7b-0cf85a5cc77a">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH FFS, people, we're people who post a wedding message board. We may not like each other, but god damn it, we're all a part of this community and it is lame ass balls to think that people should be banned or whatever for whatever reason. It's childish and petty, and I love all you hookers. <strong>There's been some serious lows hit in this AYG. All around.</strong>
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    It's not been any worse that FFF of yore. Or even recent times. I kind of miss TK of past when people were getting banninated all the time. It was kind of like a game show. Who goes home and who gets to keep posting for another day.
  • uh, within the past few months. And what low hits were thrown? Did I say Eagles should be banned because I don't like her? I said she shouldn't be posting about her Damn job.
  • Mara, it's like the knot survivor.

NOW THAT'S AN IDEA.

True, I think just in relation to the light hearted nature of the boards as of late, relatively speaking, this was just really schizophrenic or something.

I love a good flame fest, don't get me wrong, but something about this seemed weird. AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY. But I just don't like thinking that people want to go around banning people and going after people to leave the boards because they don't like them.

If that's the case, I'm gonna make up that some of my nemesii are in the wedding biz. BAZINGA.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I love that you capitalized Damn. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • I don't have a horse in this race, so I mean, there's that. I just get all squicky when people start pulling the TOS on regular community members. Any commmunity members. Even the ones I don't like, WHO ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Uh, I don't know if it is or it isn't, but who wouldn't WANT to use nemesii in a sentence if given the chance, ya know?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:ef634260-9cf9-499f-bc03-72c541d9c222">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm.... I never knew the plural of nemesis was nemesii. Fishy is a fount of wisdom!
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?
  • Ahuggin is like a parrot
  • What's with the stupid trolls showing up here?

Come on people, if you have something to say, say it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:3ecaad48-945e-4934-a4e3-9cef779532e4">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : Are you serious?
    Posted by AHugginkiss[/QUOTE]

Are <em>you </em>serious?
    panther
  • Am I serious?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:3ecaad48-945e-4934-a4e3-9cef779532e4">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : Are you serious?
    you created a SN just to ask this?<div>are you serious?</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I WISH THE FUCKING KNOT WOULD SORT PROPERLY

This is a weird thread

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:f583b673-32f0-471b-9745-668ba061b1a4">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : you created a SN just to ask this? are you serious?
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

She asked it on the GIS board too. Lame trolls are lame.
  • Fishy is always serious.  Serious as a heart attack.  So, pretty fucking serious.
    panther
  • ohgod with the lame AEs. Enough.

Fisch- my phone capitalized it. I can't take credit.

Also, I really don't care much about Eagles anyway.  I just want her to stop being such a lame tool.
  • I MEAN BUSINESS, PEOPLE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Troll? Probably.
    Stupid? No.
    Parrot? Unclear. I will let you know as soon as I finish eating my cracker.
    Serious? Deadly.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:9444b501-2a50-4ba7-920b-8fe425ca4a27">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Troll? Probably. Stupid? No. Parrot? Unclear. I will let you know as soon as I finish eating my cracker. Serious? Deadly.

<div>lame? Incredibly.</div>
  • What's with all the AE on this AYG? It's not like ths one has been as interesting as ones prior.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:9444b501-2a50-4ba7-920b-8fe425ca4a27">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Troll? Probably. <strong>Definitely</strong> Stupid? No. <strong>Yes</strong> Parrot? Unclear. I will let you know as soon as I finish eating my cracker. <strong>Man you're funny</strong> Serious? Deadly.  <strong>Like ebola?</strong>
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards