Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 2

Flowers: Designs by Jerry A+

I chose Designs by Jerry because he did the flowers at my sister’s wedding and they were beautiful and inexpensive. You seriously cannot beat his prices. I got 22 centerpieces, 15 boutonnieres, my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, and 4 extra flower arrangements for the altar/reception for around $950. He did give us 10% off for being a referral. He delivers everything with no delivery charge. He’s super nice and so easy to work with!! The flowers looked so nice and I was in love with my bouquet!!

Photography: Marie White Photography A+++++

My favorite vendor by far! Amanda White is so nice and very professional. Her prices are very good also. We just went with her most basic package which included an engagement session, all day wedding photography with her and another photographer, and an album. We’ll also get the CD with all of the pictures. I was absolutely thrilled with our engagement pictures and I just saw the proofs of our wedding pictures and they are awesome!!! I have no clue how I’m going to narrow it down for the album. If you don’t have a photographer yet definitely check out her website at mariewhitephotography.com or look up Marie White Photography on facebook! I think one of her weddings was just featured in Columbus Bride Magazine for being in Crew Stadium. She’s awesome!!

Invitations: 123 Prints A+

I went with 123 prints because they had the best prices and I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on invitations. They one that matched our color scheme perfectly and I was glad that I wasn’t going to be stuck with plain white. We got 100 invitations, response cards, reception cards, and all the envelopes for $85. Also, I think there was some promotion where we got free shipping. It was perfect for us because we got the style we wanted without spending much money.

Hair: Turning Heads Salon and Day Spa A++

Emily did an awesome job on my hair on the wedding day!! She was highly recommended and she delivered! I had a hair trial about 2 weeks before the wedding and I just paid for it on the wedding day. There was a piece of hair that was bugging me and I actually went back to the salon to have her fix it and she was very nice about it and made it look great! The price wasn’t bad either…I can’t remember exactly but  I think it was only $80 for the trial and the day of. My girls also had their hair done there and we all had it done at the same time with 5 different stylists so it was really convenient. I’d definitely recommend them!

Rehearsal Dinner- Spaghetti Warehouse: A-

We had a very good experience here and the rehearsal dinner went very well.  The price per person includes soft drinks, bread, salad, and an entree. It also includes tax and gratuity. I think we spent less than $500 for around 30 people. The only reason I gave them an A- is because I felt kind of rushed. The food was out so quick that I felt like we were barely there. I guess it is actually a good thing that the food came out fast but it did feel rushed. You also can bring in your own dessert which saved us a lot of money but they won't cut it/serve it for you, which I also thought was odd. Overall, it was a nice dinner in a private room and it was all for a great price.

I had family friends DJ and make my cake so that's why I don't have those reviews. If you have any questions let me know!

November 12, 2010 imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards