Virginia

Photographer in Hampton Roads

Hi Everyone,

The photographer I reallllllly wanted (Valerie Demo) just got booked on our wedding date so now we need a new one Yell.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographer in Hampton Roads

• edited December 2011
    I used Prints Charming Photography. Kathy was very nice and accomdating (and fairly cheap as well).

You can see my pics here: http://photova.smugmug.com/Weddings/Elizabeth-and-Craig/12297374_Zv2Ws#877534912_ryHT8
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • rachelellisrachelellis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That stinks!  But some things happen for a reason.  Check out Waterside Photography.  They were really great and I love my photos sooo much.  I can't stop looking at them, maybe I have post wedding depression=)

• edited December 2011
    We have booked Bit of Ivory for our wedding. Chelsea has been awesome so far!  We have already taken our engagment photos so you could take a look if you'd like. If you visit  http://dreamaandavid.weebly.com/index.html
    and click engagement pictures you can see a sample of photos she took. If you would like to view the entire album please let me know by email :dreamaduncan@yahoo.com. Also if your interested in her please let her know you saw my review on theknot.

If you'd like to visit her website directly:

www.bitofivoryphotography.com

May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011
    I second Waterside Photography.  We didn't end up using them, but they are 2 amazing girls!
  • edited December 2011
    I love Valerie Demo's work as well. I haven't chosen mine yet, but here are the top ones that I'm considering...

Aimee Susanah

Victoria Begault

Dee Akright

E Leise

Rebecca Franklin

Jan Casper

Leah Nisbet

Megan Boyles

Visions photo - Mark

Jeff and Lisa Keeney

Tracy Bay

bpayden photography

Abigail Volkmann

Katherine Klegin

Ross Costanza

Prints Charming - Kathy

Crystal Image - Crystal

April Renee

(Sorry if the formatting is wacky. I just copied from excel.)
    And as my MOH says, I'm the budget queen, so all of these photographers are budget-friendly!
  • arch16arch16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I loved our photographer! Look up: Kelly Lee Photography.  She's based in Virginia Beach/Norfolk area. She's really talented and a fun person to spend the day with. The only word of caution would be that she's kind of hard to get ahold of at first but she's definitely worth it and amazing!

• edited December 2011

I have a friend that is wonderful!! Her name is Rosie. Her company is Just One Lifetime Photography. Check her out on the web @ justonelifetimedotcom or on facebook @ J.O.L.T.photography.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards