Missouri-St Louis
Options

Outdoor chair rental companies

Our oudoor venue we're planning on doesn't have a preferred vendor for chair rentals. I've Googled a few companies but it appeared that those nice wood padded chairs aren't allowed for outside ceremonies. Can anyone recommend one? What should I expect for cost? We need about 60 chairs.

Re: Outdoor chair rental companies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Weinhardt Party Rentals has them- I have no idea how much they cost, because we had an indoor venue.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    redsoxgurl28redsoxgurl28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked them up already and in the notes for the chairs they're only allowed for indoor events due to inclement weather...unless they've since changed chairs. I guess I can call and ask.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They definitely have those white wooden chairs with the pads on them- they're in the showroom in Des Peres.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Bee Tree Park and we are going through JCM party rentals! They are great, they are setting them up for us at 11:45 and able to take them all away by 1:45 since we're on a tight time frame for our venue and getting pictures done elsewhere!!
  • Options
    nikkicoco22nikkicoco22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting mine at Garden gate rentals in troy missouri, only would work for anyone who is doing there wedding west.
  • Options
    jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Aries and they were great!  We got the white wooden chairs and used them for our outdoor ceremony (they're actually made of resin, not real wood).  They delivered and picked them back up when we needed them, which was in a time span of a couple hours.  It's kind of funny that you need 60 chairs- that's the eact number that we had.  It was $3 per chair through Aries, so that was $180 total for the chairs.  The main thing these companies are going to stick you with is the delivery fee.  We did a bunch of comparison shopping and ended up going with Aries because they had what we needed and were willing to deliver/pick up when we needed.  Even though some companies were cheaper on the chairs, they ended up being more expensive on delivery, or wouldn't deliver/pick up on the same day.  The delivery charge was $175 for a Saturday afternoon because they consider that "after hours."  So you can expect to spend a few hundred dollars for chairs plus delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards